Location: Conshohocken, PA
Type: part-time temp
Great part-time opportunity (20 hours a week max), would be along term, open ended contract. They are a rapidly growing company and looking for someone to help enhance their digital content and branding campaigns. Will offer the flexibility to work from home once acclimated to role.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Manage all social media channels, including editorial calendar, content drafting, posting, monitoring, sharing, and community engagement
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales content, including writing blog articles, case studies, and ebooks
- Participate in content calendar brainstorming, idea development, and organization
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- 1-3 years of social media/digital marketing experience
- Experience working on B2B marketing
Job ID: 315647JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: