Our client, a leader in the preventative healthcare space is looking for a marketing associate to join their growing marketing team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to absorb product information and effectively translate into communications for both physician and consumer channels. The Marketing Specialist will develop/support management in creative planning, coordination and implementation of all aspects of promotional/marketing plans. This is a contract-hire position located Atlanta, GA. Previous account management and agency experience a plus!
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Writing social media posts, blogs and various direct marketing pieces.
- Managing direct to consumer marketing strategy and execution, including, but not limited to, developing and managing quarterly promotions and newsletters.
- Assisting sales and marketing management with advertising and sales materials related to existing and new product lines.
- Assist with ongoing physician development/support projects and communications.
- Develop project creative briefs, including draft creative layouts and text, to effectively guide outside agencies with development.
- Managing layouts and design of marketing and sales collateral from start to finish, include concepting, design, internal/regulatory approval and production.
Marketing Associate Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a communication related field.
- 3-5 years of corporate and/or agency marketing experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- Basic understanding of marketing program development from conception and project briefing to production.
- Enthusiastic thinker willing to bring new marketing ideas to the table that contribute to the company’s growth.
- Multi-tasker willing to take several projects on simultaneously, but with a keen sense of priority.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: