Location: Aston, PA
As the Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing efforts of the company. This includes taking existing projects and making changes on that work as well as designing new marketing pieces, both printed flyers and electronic for email, as well as websites. This position also helps launch email campaigns via an email engine manages social media marketing campaigns marketing support for our trade shows and events and more
Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Design and create sales sheets, direct mail pieces, product catalogs, email marketing, trade publications and website updates
- Resizing of product pictures, posting copy for new products and attachments including sales brochures, etc.
- Maintain and update social media company sites
- Maintain and post updates to multiple websites, creating content
- Work with area printers and national trade publications
- Support to Sales Team
Marketing and Graphic Design Coordinator Requirements:
- Ability to create design pieces quickly and efficiently.
- Must have a good eye for design
- Creative background and writing skills preferred.
- Proficiency working with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator experience as well as Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job ID: 314617JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: