Marketing and Business Development Specialist Responsibilities:
- Serves as lead project manager for RFPs and pitches
- Writes new business proposals, conducts matters research and produces targeted, tailored responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Track and report on pitch and proposal activity.
- Writes and edits draft practice group descriptions, lawyer biographies and client presentations to further expand the Firm’s business development opportunities.
- Coordinates with Market Intelligence team to conduct industry and client research to aid in practice development initiatives.
- Tracks and analyzes practice initiatives and how those initiatives impact the group's budget and to provide evaluation of past initiatives to determine if there is sufficient ROI to repeat those initiatives.
- Work with other marketing team members to plan and execute firm events
- At least four (4) years of experience in the legal arena and/or strategic planning, sales, market assessment or positioning in other professional services industries
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- M.B.A. or J.D. a considerable plus
- Experience within a law firm environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other creative software platforms
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: