Marketing Analytics Supervisor Responsibilities
- You will serve as the key resource for our web analysis resources to ensure that we have effective support for key data requirements for PMI’s initiatives, including related analysis and planning, reporting and ongoing project support across our organization.
- You will be developing and implementing effective and sustainable approaches to collecting, monitoring, and reporting on Institute analytics to support effective decision making and business management.
- You will apply analytics to solve business challenges with specific action recommendations to help drive business results.
Marketing Analytics Supervisor Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, marketing, or related area.
- Knowledge of digital and online marketing (both paid and organic, inclusive of email, SEO, SEM, social), and demonstrated success with marketing and web analytics.
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in positions related to analytics design and implementation, supporting a marketing function for needed reporting.
- Demonstrated command of relevant technical tools, such as Adobe Analytics and Tableau, as well as other data mining and development tools as relevant, including SQL, Sitecore analytics, HootSuite, Silverpop, Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, WebTrends, etc.
- Proven success in identifying and developing insights at multiple levels in multiple ways (ex. real-time view of the customers, campaign performance, vendor management for long-term initiatives), particularly while working and communicating at an enterprise level in a federated structure
- Demonstrated success in building and sustaining a robust analytics capability for an organization, including establishment of a function and continued iteration as future organization needs are identified
- Strong understanding and application of omni-channel view for activities and campaigns that are relevant for individual and comprehensive scenarios, resulting in relevant analytics and insights
- Understanding of MDM strategies and concepts, application, and impact to data analytics efforts. Proven experience and success with design & Use of A|B and Multivariate Testing
- Experience with advanced analytics and SEO to ensure understanding of key channels and effective reporting of activities across these channels
Job ID: 314218LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: