Marketing Analytics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, marketing database and display advertising campaigns.
- Create, send and measure performance of all digital communications from internal CRM system and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including event invitations & follow ups, newsletters and fundraising campaigns.
- Build out an analytics and performance KPI dashboard to assess results of marketing tactics across social channels to determine efficacy and make recommendations on future efforts.
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand the industry landscape. Research effective social media campaigns and make strategic recommendations.
- Present findings in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure marketing campaigns are linked to CRM data.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing Intelligence, Marketing, Computer Science, Math/Statistics or a related field, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience with various CRM systems, preference to Salesforce and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target)
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HTML and CSS
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job ID: 315768HH
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: