As the Marketing Analyst/Strategist, you will be responsible for providing planning and implementing marketing strategies, providing professional analysis and reporting on effectiveness of our inbound marketing efforts. Measure campaign effectiveness and stay informed on the latest analytics, SEO, web, email, and other user experience trends, tools, and techniques.
- Increase web traffic
- Generate inbound leads
- Grow email list organically
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Play a key role in data-intensive marketing programs: design A/B tests; process large amounts of prospect data; apply models to identify the best audiences; process campaign files and deliver them for execution.
- Run deep analytics across marketing programs including Direct Mail, Google, and Facebook, identify areas of opportunity and drive continuous improvement
- Provide support across business insight projects: collect problem statements from major stakeholders (marketing, product, business ops, etc.), generate hypotheses, draft analysis plans, use SQL/R/Python or equivalent analytical tools to collect data, visualize the situation, identify root causes, and come up with recommendations to generate values
- Develop and optimize content marketing strategy and communicate strategy to internal stakeholders
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar in support of thought leadership, lead generation, brand awareness, and overall business and marketing goals
- Develop creative content; build and Manage Email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Contribute to the development of social marketing strategy
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional experience; degrees in Marketing, Communications, or related firld from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytically rigorous role generating traffic, converting visitors into leads, nurturing prospects, and converting them into customers
- Familiar with statistical topics including A/B testing, correlation, regression, etc.
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Proficiency in marketing automation software
- Knowledge of Direct Mail a significant advantage
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: