Our client is looking for a practical and creative experienced Account Based Marketing analyst to lead the ABM function. This role will be part of market insights team supporting B2B/B2C marketing and client value management team.
- Leads in conceptualizing, socializing, writing, reviewing, and developing key research deliverables, including research briefs, role profiles, webcasts, and core strategy reports, as well as in presenting key findings at internal and external events.
- Works with a wide variety of B2B organizations globally to gather key account-based marketing data using existing benchmarking models and to identify new service data requirements.
- Provides research on accounts and account contacts within account portfolio.
- Prioritize and group accounts according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve response and conversion rates.
- Evaluate the data and present actionable data items for meaningful insights.
- Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured. Report on performance with a focus on pipeline and ROI. Utilize data and dashboards to inform future programs and investments.
- Works with our account-based marketing service director, sales liaison, and business development team to grow and retain ABM membership through sales and marketing activities with prospects and existing members.
- Drive personalization and scale focused on segments and personas.
- Assists in ad hoc consulting projects, as needed (e.g., benchmarking, go-to-market strategies, and sales and marketing assessments).
- Oversee offer creation and determine the optimal tactic mix for named accounts.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, digital marketing and field marketing to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization according to the analysis of buyer need.
- Try new and creative tactics, develop 1:1, and 1: few programs designed to penetrate targeted accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales, corporate marketing, product marketing, and field marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience. MBA highly preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a SaaS-based B2B demand generation or ABM role or combination.
- Proven track record designing and executing innovative account-based marketing programs.
- Extremely strong writing and analytical skills.
- Data-driven & extremely organized.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Experience in creating and managing marketing campaigns and initiatives will be useful.
- Experience with cross-functional outbound account-based marketing strategy for targeted net-new acquisition.
- Experience or familiarity with evaluation, implementation, and utilization of marketing technology tools and services, including marketing automation, display advertising, web personalization, predictive and intent data monitoring, and account profiling.
- Previous demonstrated alignment with sales leadership, account executives, marketing operations, and sales operations.
Job ID: 317647DC
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: