Marketing Analyst Responsibilities
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
Marketing Analyst Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Solid working knowledge of digital media.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (preferred) and/or Google Analytics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask well
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Media data understanding and hands on
- Previous experience in market research
- Knowledge of software applications including SAS and SPSS
- Experience with various survey tools
Job ID: 314860AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: