Our client, a leader in the banking and financial space, is looking for a strong Marketing Analyst (Temporary Hire), to join their rapidly growing marketing team in Pensacola, FL. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to flex their marketing muscles while working with different sources of data.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Will help to merge lists from different sources of data entry to manage the list process
- Will apply criteria to build targeted lists, pulling together data from different reporting tools
- Will create reports and dashboards
Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Experience working with large sets of data and gathering insights from that data
- Background working within a marketing team in a data-driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working in the finance, banking, or insurance industries
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: