Marketing Administrator Responsibilities:
- Handle day-to-day clerical tasks.
- Handle inbound and make outbound calls.
- Take on additional support tasks for marketing and media team as needed.
Marketing Administrator Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent customer service and phone skills nice to have, but not required.
- An interest in marketing and media and wanting to break into the industry.
Job ID: 315039MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: