Market Researcher Responsibilities:
- Work within Qualtrics for survey development developed to gauge customer experience in stores and online
- Put together a deck with survey results to bring results to life for the marketing team for guidance on what needs to be changed
- Utilize Google Trends and third-party data to compliment the analytics team’s data
- Translate complex information it into a digestible statement to help guide marketing’s go-to-market plans.
- Experience with Qualtrics
- Proficient in creating pivot tables in Excel
- SPSS experience is a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: