Location: Radnor, PA
We have an excellent opportunity for a Market Research Analyst to join a professional, high performing team! The ideal candidate will have Market Research experience, strong communication and research skills, as well as, immediate availability. This is a temporary role slated to last about three months.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conduct and compile market research to asses needs, trends and customer satisfaction
- Test and proofread surveys that have been sent out
- Collect, analyze and interpret report results of primary research
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in business oriented major with appropriate and relevant experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodologies
- Ability to effectively translate business needs into research solutions
- Proficiency with SPSS or similar analysis tool is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully facilitate focus groups and/or conduct qualitative interviews as needed.
Job ID: 315011JK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: