Lead UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Drive the UX strategy and execution
- Oversee the creation of web and mobile solutions by using a range of skills.
- Lead user research, interaction design, visual design, and information architecture
Lead UX Designer Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field; Graduate degree preferred
- 7-10 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Extremely proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Adobe, Sketch, InVision)
- Experienced with web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
Job ID: 313056JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: