*This is a contract to hire opportunity in Calhoun, GA.*
Lead Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work on a mix of creative and production projects.
- Must be comfortable working on multiple accounts and various projects at once.
- Comprehend, evaluate, and respond to client briefs.
- Design projects include research, user experience design, interaction design and service design internal development projects.
- Create and update various merchandise and marketing collateral including web assets. Brochures, hand cards, and booth designs.
- Oversee a small team of designers that supporting the same clients.
- Prep images to correspond with blog and social media posts.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work on short and long-term projects simultaneously.
Lead Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred (Art, Design, or Marketing.) Work experience can be substituted for this.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design, marketing, and/or advertising within an in-house agency environment.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Must be able to create print and digital designs for various mediums.
- Must have strong knowledge of the design process and project management.
Job ID: 315613MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: