Junior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the execution of project plans, including schedules, goals, and budgets, and resource utilization
- Communicate with stakeholders and clients on project progress, schedule changes etc.
- Maintain specific knowledge on client base, services, and products
- Assist Project Managers with other tasks as assigned
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Highly organized with a superb attention to detail
- Prior experience in the Automotive industry preferred
- Experience with project management tools
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: