Junior Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating training programs and online instructional design for employee related topic areas like sexual harassment in the workplace, 401K benefits and employee legal rights etc.
- They will be responsible for creating storyboard from existing collateral and putting together revisions.
- Junior Instructional Designer Requirements:
- Articulate Storyline
- Background in legal or creating instructional work for compliance industry.
- Experience using Captivate-Graphic Design Background
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: