Junior Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist with layout designs and presentations.
- Identify material details such as style, type, graphics, video, and photographs.
- Assess and grant art materials created by staff members.
- Discuss presentation concepts and client requirements with the creative or production department heads.
- Work with Creative Directors to develop design solutions.
- Re-evaluate materials to ensure they match the standards and requirements of the client.
- Attend photo shoots and printing to ensure a quality product.
- Complete layouts and write instructions to prepare materials for printing.
- Conceptualize designs for different products.
Junior Designer Requirements/Skills:
- 2+ years of graphic design experience, with a portfolio of print and digital work.
- Experience with concept to layout, print, and digital design work.
- Video graphics experience is a plus.
Job ID: 316948
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: