Junior Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee creative projects across digital, print and video.
- Provide process and structure by tracking budgets and the team, pushing back when necessary
- Act as a client facing contact to partners.
- Take the lead in defining project scope, creating deliverables, and overseeing quality, cost, and schedule for projects across digital and print
- 2-4 years of experience managing creative projects
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Experience with Wrike or any other project management software
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: