Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Work with Creative Director and clients to produce advertising themes, slogans, and jingles for products and services that appear on television, radio, magazines, or the web.
- Conduct research, create copy, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with the design team and Creative Director.
- Improving existing advertising material, evaluating copy for campaigns, and meeting deadlines.
- Attend creative meetings as needed.
- Uphold the standards of the Creative Director at all times.
Junior Copywriter Requirements/Skills:
- 2 years of professional copywriting experience with a portfolio and samples.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong research and relationship-building skills.
Job ID: 316947
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: