Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement.
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
Junior Copywriter Requirements / Skills:
- Experience –1-3 years as a Copywriter/Content Writer
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job ID: 316170BG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: