Jr. Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Make text and layout changes (InDesign) for brochures, booklets, flyers, posters, postcards, and more.
- Some work in PowerPoint to modify and update presentations
- Frequently work with templates, master pages, paragraph styles, character styles
- Must be proficient in InDesign and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus
- Experience with templates, master pages, paragraph styles, and character styles
- Someone with a passion for Typography, layout design, and InDesign
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong typing skills required
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: