Jr. Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Follow-up on photoshoots, timelines and schedules.
• Ordering necessary products & following it through the process.
• Ensure the following projects are kept on task and time: Product Launches, Tradeshows, Photo shoots, Brochure collateral, Catalogs, Sales Training, Visualizer / Simulation.
• Launch product to web and digital assets needed to specified departments.
• Provide internal product launch communication asset support.
• Provide POP Support.
• Dropbox Organization of Digital Files.
• Proof photo packs, tech docs, brochures, catalogs, and displays.
• Project manage campaign elements and projects and follow-up with leadership edits.
Jr. Project Manager Requirements:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
• One year of professional experience involved with product management.
• Two years of professional work experience.
• Strong attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
Job ID: 316875MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: