- Administers, organizes and completes updates to the image database
- Applies mastery of skills in area of specialization, adapts to procedures, techniques, tools, materials and other equipment to meet special requirements.
- Color correct images for precise product matching
- Demonstrate highest quality skills in recognizing color, understanding retouching language.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- At least 2 years of photo retouching, color correction, and image manipulation, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in E-commerce Photo Production a plus
- Experience in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite and MAC computers.
- Software Experience Required: Adobe Creative Suite & Mac platform
Job ID: 316162SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: