iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks utilizing Swift and Objective-C.
- Define and implement complex user interfaces and robust app architectures.
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges.
- Care about people and how the software you make can help them.
- Know their way around the platform and have been working with it for at least a year.
- Understand the importance of tidy dependencies and troubleshoot their own build issues.
- Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools.
Job ID: 316942MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: