- Developing stories on specific topics and contribute to website content, news releases, and articles for publications
- Implement content into Web Content Management System
- Managing the work of outside vendors
- Consolidate and update copy
- Edit/Proofing all content
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of internal or strategic communications
- PR/Communications background
- Healthcare background preferred
- Academic Medicine experience
- Writing samples should include: business communications, email messaging, and brand communications.
Job ID: 317435SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: