The Interactive Content Project Manager (CPM) is responsible for overseeing the production and implementation of appropriate screen and hardware assets in all interactive deliverables; including but not limited to the Client’s Store app, and Client Retail On-line.
This role will report into the Interactive Program Manager, and is responsible for owning projects from beginning to end with minimal oversight. To be successful in this position, the candidate should be an individual who is self-motivated, adaptable, has strong communication skills, and has the tenacity to see projects through to completion. A CPM should be comfortable working both independently and within a larger team environment, solution-oriented, highly organized, and sharply focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Participate in software kickoff meetings to get in-depth understanding of a product family.
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and other project based meetings as needed.
- Give input on product strategy and complexity for production and capacity planning.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Work alongside Screen and Hardware Producers to facilitate and communicate creative direction and changes to campaigns.
- Serve as main point of contact for production teams to Client partners.
- Maintain product expertise and act as consultant for functional teams during project campaigns.
- Support and mentor all functional teams, guiding screen standards, workflow, and communications.
- Ability to understand all functional project workflows and execute on them if needed.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming from studio teams.
- Ability to organize information quickly, at high and detailed levels.
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools.
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change and capacity to learn quickly.
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facility for communicating effectively from one-on-one to large groups.
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams.
- Manage scope of content and communicate scope and timing fluctuations to all stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent memory.
- Must possess exceptional organization, time management, excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility is key to this role as you may be required to work extended hours.
- Proven ability to build relations and work effectively across many stakeholders.
- Remains current on technology and trends in function.
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt to cultural differences.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in business, project management, design, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color space and other technical requirements of assets needed for image production for web and mobile.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in project management or content management systems such as JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, or similar software.
- Proficiency in software and operating systems.
- Previous agency experience specifically working on global brands preferred.
- Previous experience in digital production preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: