Interactive Producer/Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensures the timely execution and delivery of assets
- Communicates digital creative project status across the organization
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, photo/video studio, agency partners, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
- Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
- Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
- Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
- Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
- 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
- Coordinating high volume/quick turn creative asks
- Understands the yearly cadence of the Fashion Retail business/Fashion Photography Creative
- Fashion experience a plus!
Job ID: 312246RJ
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: