Integrated Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, MQLs, pipeline and revenue.
- Mentor and develop team members on marketing and lead generation best practices.
- Take ownership of marketing demand generation initiatives designed to achieve qualified leads.
- Plan and execute quarterly demand generation plans leveraging a variety of channels including digital advertising/PPC, SEO, content marketing, lead nurture, events, webinars, content syndication, social media, sponsored content, etc.
- Assist with designing and executing lead nurture strategies that generates pipeline, re-surfaces leads, and accelerates opportunities.
- Design and implement an effective strategy enabling the delivery of the right messaging to the right audience and increasing engagement.
- Provide guidance for the MQL lead management process and marketing automation.
Integrated Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or other relevant field.
- Five years of experience in a leadership/management/supervisory role within the marketing industry.
Preferred, not Required:
- Previous experience working within a digital agency.
Job ID: 315267MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: