Integrated Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans that include, email, paid, digital and web content, as well as traditional media (TV, Outdoor, Radio) to support business growth objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business and the organization to build alignment and support for integrated campaigns – from high level objectives and execution to metrics and analysis.
- Coordinate across departmental boundaries to solve problems and quickly resolve execution roadblocks.
- Manage marketing programs and campaigns to ensure they are meeting corporate brand guidelines and building brand equity by delivering relevant and meaningful communications and experiences and driving brand standards, while ensuring deliverable deadlines are met.
- BS/BA or equivalent and 5 years of experience in ad sales marketing and/or integrated marketing or similar role.
- Prior management experience.
- Familiarity with the digital & social media industry.
- Proven track record of setting up and driving marketing projects/programs within an organization.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: