A Great opportunity to work with well-known company right in center city. Opportunity to be a part of a large, collaborative team working on wide diversity of instructional design projects.
Instructional Technologist Responsibilities:
- Advanced skill level in Articulate Storyline 360 and Rise
- Ability to use a variety of tools, templates, and workflows
- Manage projects and client communications with deep ownership of the project processes and outcomes, including strong attention to detail
- Work autonomously in a highly collaborative environment
Instructional Technologist Requirements:
- At least 5 years of Instructional design/e-learning experience
- MUST HAVE strong Articulate 360 experience
- Ability to leverage video, animations, and interactions to reinforce learning objectives; and, cover a variety of topics including compliance, technology, business processes, and soft skills
- Ability to animate preferably in After effects
Job ID: 316621JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: