Our client is seeking a temporary hire, Instructional Designer/eLearning Designer for a role with an exciting government contractor located in Rockville, MD.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Identify and set instructional end goals, sharing trends and best practices, develop an eLearning courses and training manuals.
- This is a hands-on role and requires an eye for design and proper aesthetic.
- This work has the opportunity to impact a wide audience, and is a critical initiative for internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Experience designing using Adobe Captivate is highly preferred, but not required.
- Ideally, this person will be able to come onsite 2-3 days per week in Rockville, but can work remotely for the rest of the time.
Instructional Designer Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a course developer/trainer in a related discipline.
- Experience developing training materials for both, systems and policies.
- Strong eye for design and portfolio displaying instructional design samples
- Review and evaluate existing training materials, presentation methods, and testing. Develop plans for improved training methods and adult learning
- Provide recommendations for improvements to training methods, materials, and testing using student evaluations, personal observations, and feedback from supported units
- Assist in evaluating training effectiveness
- Be equipped with all the necessary equipment, software, and hardware to complete the e-learning course.
Instructional Designer Plus Skills:
Experience designing with the Adobe Captivate elearning tool is highly proffered
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: