Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer to support the planning, designing, developing, documenting, and testing of their online training courses and interactive Web applications to support their educational department. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of a web education background and come from a healthcare and/or association background. This is a temporary position located in Arlington Heights, IL.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Create content for the education department to ensure a dynamic, innovative site that serves the specialty’s educational needs.
- Provides support for the creation of clinical documentation, audio and video, and implementation into the CMS/Learning Management System
- Provides research, planning, developing, documenting and testing during the development of new online courses and interactivity's.
- Works within the Aptify Association Management System and our client’s CMS to create course shells and to upload content.
- Provides project management and educational planning expertise.
Instructional Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education, or information systems-related field
- Two years experience in online instructional design; four years experience in association, or healthcare educational program planning preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Articulate, Storyline, Camtasia and Powerpoint to create online educational modules.
- Audio and video editing experience preferred
- Minimum of three years web-related educational program experience.
- Understanding of current online instructional design best practices and adult learning principles
- Content management system user experience.
- Experience developing and implementing online educational courses.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: