Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead the design of advanced and comprehensive learning solutions using established learning and development best practices
- Collaborate with Learning Consultants to identify and engage with subject matter experts within the business to inform course content
- Design instructional materials: course learning objectives, instructor and participant materials, video scripts, storyboards, e-learning, job aids, reinforcement materials, “train the trainer” materials, evaluation criteria, etc.
Instructional Designer Requirements:
- 6 years of instructional design experience
- Experience with developing training and modules for new hire orientation
- Experience managing end-to-end instructional design process-based methodology
- Proficiency with multimedia design and authoring tools such as Captivate.
Job ID: 313095JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: