Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team in Northlake, Il! This direct hire/full time, Instructional Designer will be a member of the new Learning and Development team and will be building the company’s training programs from scratch: from researching content, developing coursework, collaborating with Subject Matter Experts, to the final delivery of the programs. If you are an Instructional Designer who is excited to join a new and growing company within an established and well known brand, this is the opportunity for you!
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify identify gaps in the training program
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather information and develop accurate and impactful learning solutions
- Be the lead administrator of the LMS including user management, course uploads, course enrollments and reporting, and technical support
- Create and produce learning solutions from scratch, including classroom training, eLearning, and blended learning solutions.
- Write and edit scripts, storyboards, and other learning documents
Instructional Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, instructional design, or a related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience creating eLearning courses
- Proven ability in collaborating with SMEs to take complex concepts and make them digestible
- Experience with writing effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, etc.
- Ability to take initiative and have strong people management, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent creative and conceptual abilities
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook