Instructional Design Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate course authoring activities by providing clear communication of clear objectives and specifications.
- Interface with client, SME, and internal stakeholders to coordinate course development activities as it relates to assigned projects.
- Review all incoming content from team to ensure that all materials are checked for quality and everything that is needed is acquired
- Provide guidance to improve course design and production efficiency by providing ongoing feedback and improvements in the course development processes, image selection, content-author and voiceover talent coordination, quality assurance, and excellent communication skills.
- At least 5 years in the Instructional Design field
- At least 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- PMP Certification is strongly preferred
- Experience in Xyleme (LCMS) is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
Job ID: 316374HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: