Image Library Services SME Responsibilities:
- Provide team issue escalation and resolution support.
- Provide training on how to leverage the CIL team and tool for all Studio new hires.
- Train all new Image Archivists.
- Collaborate with Client-Partner on issues regarding CIL as needed.
- Support team and corporation in issues related to metadata and corporate compliance, information retention, protection and intellectual property concerns
- Monitor the group email box; manage incoming requests for digital assets
- Manage the archiving of assets into the Digital Asset Management (DAM) application, including advanced metadata entry
- Assist in asset purchases and searches
- Track assets, allowing easy and timely access in the DAM application
- Document and enforce processes for file management of assets into the DAM application
- Contribute ideas and suggestions, collaborate with team to improve the application and workflow processes
- Proficient knowledge of photo production process, different types of still and video file formats
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with metadata, taxonomies, controlled vocabularies
- Familiarity with StyleLabs DAM (preferred) or similar DAM system
- Copyright knowledge related to media use in a corporate environment
- 3+ years in corporate or creative digital asset management with multimedia assets (preferred)
- Able to meet deadlines and see projects to completion; able to prioritize and remain organized under tight deadlines
- A team player and collaborator
- Someone that desires to try and adopt new standards, always keeping up with best practices
- Able to learn quickly and apply new tools and techniques
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: