- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes.
- Participate in design briefs to identify needs.
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards.
- Brainstorms with the design team to come up with new ideas, artwork, patterns and styles.
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
- Knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen).
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience.
Job ID: 314494CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: