Title: Hybrid Graphic Designer
Type: Ad hoc/as needed ongoing freelance
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Focus mostly on print or on-screen design.
- Understands to create templates and original, creative designs.
- Creates brochures, event collateral, interactive PDFs, digital signage, websites, infographics, PPT.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years experience.
- Solid design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: