- Responsible for digital and web design projects with a focus on landing page design and development
- Design and develop high volume of landing pages, ensuring projects are completed accurately and on schedule, as well as maintaining existing ongoing efforts
- Follow branding guidelines
- Determine best approach for project-specific web design initiatives
- Research design and interactive trends
Email Designer Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of front end design and development experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
- Experienced with HTML/CSS and HTML
- Ability to build and code templates for landing pages
- Templates created in PhotoShop, must be very proficient in PS.
Job ID: 313165JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: