Hybrid Designer Responsibilities:
- Designs Tier 2 & 3 print collateral and digital communications from start-to-finish, with a specific focus on designing HTML emails in ExactTarget (now known as Sales Force Marketing Cloud)
- Develops initial rough layouts or mock-ups for creative review with the Sr. Designer and Brand Leader
- Collaborates with Senior Designer and/or Brand Lead as needed for design support and professional insights
- Produces and is accountable for the final development of creative assets and ensures accuracy, attention to detail and overall meets or exceeds the design objectives
- Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
- Responds to all requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner
- Works to improve the team’s overall performance and embraces a collaborative approach
- Actively seeks teammates for their input and insights on developing projects
- Engages in professional development to continuously grow in your profession and remain competitive with outside services.
Hybrid Designer Requirements:
- Demonstrates intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator. Adobe certification a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of three years professional level experience required in creative/graphic design within an external or in-house agency.
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience a plus
- Demonstrates strong quality control practices
- Actively learns new techniques to be more proficient in their design skills
Job ID: 317376MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: