Human Capital Management Specialist Responsibilities:
- Service new HCM customers during implementation. Understand customer requirements and ensure that the the implementation team is delivering as promised and on-time.
- Manage account relationships after go-live through the remainder of the contract.
- Pro-actively reach out to clients and understand client issues, system usage, training needs.
- Renew client contracts prior to expiration to assure revenue going forward.
- Have solid knowledge of an HCM platform which includes Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management. Use these technical skills to better understand customer issues and bring cases to resolution in conjunction with the support team.
- Sell additional HCM products and services to customers, increasing the Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) revenue.
- Provide excellent service and demonstrate professionalism.
- 3+ years of sales/service account experience in a HCM solution environment.
- Successful experience up-selling product and services to an existing account base.
- Applied knowledge of Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management systems.
- Salesforce experience for activity tracking, revenue forecasting, and case management.
- Experience in demonstrating HCM and software solutions to clients using webinar tools.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and deadline driven with a sense of urgency.
- Flexible--do what it takes to get the job done.
- Able to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel to our customers outside the local home-based market (less than 10% travel)
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
Job ID: 315312SS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: