Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Daily management of Hubspot that includes: campaigns, drip programs, integrations, website forms, monitoring, reporting and showcasing results to the team.
- Design and analyze relevant reports, A/B testing, contact scoring and grading, and evaluate performance across various marketing channels to identify opportunities to optimize ROI.
- Help maintain up-to-date information in CRM; including budget, campaign members, targeted accounts/contacts and supporting marketing materials.
- Be able to create, execute, test, and manage campaigns.
- Showcase analytics from reports from emails, forms, campaigns, A/B testing, etc.
- Create Hubspot reports to analyze marketing and sales performance.
- Hubspot Certification Preferred.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- 3 years admin experience with Hubspot.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft .
- Experience creating drip programs/campaigns.
- Experience creating workflows.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Communicate consistently with Marketing Director and be able to take feedback and implement.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem -solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously, perform in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Be able to work both closely with team members and independently.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: