Graphic/Production Designer Responsibilities:
- The Graphic/Production Designer is responsible for completing marketing, sales and client materials, utilizing comprehensive design and production knowledge focused on technical design solutions and strategies.
- Serves as part of a production servicing organization, providing client, sales and marketing collateral for internal business partners as well as clients/prospects in a timely manner with the highest level of quality, compliance and brand awareness.
- Executes on the end-to-end production and distribution process for completing repeatable standardized client, sales and marketing materials utilized internally and externally of the organization as well as strategic ad-hoc production design requests for specified business unit(s).
- Consults and collaborates with internal partners at all levels in the organization in order to share best practices and deliver optimal creative deliverables and production solutions.
- Uses in-depth knowledge to interact with assets, data and/or content providers and collaborate with Shared Services teams.
- Participates in training less tenured staff and contributes to special projects and process improvement initiatives.
Graphic/Production Designer Requirements:
- Advanced skillset and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software and Microsoft Office Tools
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of composition, typography, principles of publication and web/mobile layout and design
- Demonstrate strong design and conceptualizing skills with the ability to communicate and present those design solutions in a group or team setting
- Experience working with and managing outside vendors and printers; experience on press checks with a solid understanding of the 4 color and digital printing process
- Proven ability to provide design direction and project management for print and online/mobile design projects as well as mentor new team members
- Proven ability to understand strategic departmental and team goals and coordinate actions and objectives towards those goals
- Demonstrate independent decision-making on high profile projects and/or initiatives on behalf of Production Design based on extensive understanding of vision and resource capabilities
- Understand the needs of multiple internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to effectively and comfortably communicate, facilitate discussions, and collaborate and negotiate with various levels of the organization
Job ID: 316779
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: