Check out this opportunity for a Graphic/Production Designer with strong production skills! Take a peek at this temporary assignment currently located in Los Angeles, CA. For this immediate temporary hire, a designer with strong production skills teams up with the design team to manage the graphic production of deliverables in both digital and print media.
Graphic/Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Translates design specifications into deliverables, integrates text/graphics, creates/edits complex templates and prepares files for printing/copying or hosting on web servers.
- Translates design concepts to develop final, refined layouts and production art
- Image manipulation, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, as needed
- Placing graphics and text, using master pages and style sheets, standard electronic file management/archiving and troubleshooting
- Incorporates revisions, punctuation, spelling, formatting and performs mail merge functions
- Prepares files for print/electronic delivery
- Anticipates customer needs and offers innovative solutions
- Works independently and lead project teams
Graphic/Production Designer Requirements:
- 5-6 years of production experience in graphics/multimedia industry
- Experience with Accounting/Finance industry a plus
- Expert skills with industry-standard software (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Acrobat)
- Highly skilled at layout development, file manipulation, scanning, retouching, typography and use of color
- Advanced knowledge of layout, type, color, tracking, kerning and leading
- Demonstrates knowledge of firm brand and standard graphic applications with high-level technical skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Efficient and exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Must have flexibility with potential for working overtime, as needed
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312118MN