We are looking for a talented Graphic Production Artist for a contract opportunity. This Production Artist position is currently located in Los Angeles, CA.
Graphic Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Updates data, formatting, layout, design and content for print, PDF and presentation materials based on established templates in PowerPoint using the Seismic platform
- Updates and creates charts, graphs, templates, and exhibits to be used in communications materials, websites, and/or presentations
- May prepare presentation and notes files for use in meetings and webcasts
- May create layout and design for new materials following specified guidelines -Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (advanced), Microsoft Excel (intermediate; primarily charting), InDesign (CS 5.5) (advanced), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, infographics, and icons), PhotoShop (intermediate; photo retouching/manipulation).
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with diverse working styles and with team members across business units; initiative to work and learn independently; proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization
- Demonstrates the ability to learn new applications, as needed
- Demonstrates the ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of graphic design concepts and ability to apply it to work assignments
Graphic Production Artist Requirements
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in a creative, corporate environment.
- This is a production role that requires experience working with charts and graphs. Candidates need to be production focused with strong PowerPoint
- Self-starter/Works independently/Takes initiative
- Must have a strong skill set in PowerPoint and Excel (charting)
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven production environment
- Ability to shift gears as priorities change, and maintain a positive attitude during intense moments are must-have skills.
- Experience working in a corporate environment preferred.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: