Graphic Designer/Production Artist Responsibilities:
- Executing design in marketing materials
- Creating tool kits to send to the different markets
- Building templates and package series for a few deliverables
- Production design for labels, cartons, bottles and tubes
- Create packaging art boards
- Strict rules and specification
Graphic Designer/Production Artist Requirements:
- Works with an Art Director in a production artist role to design 2-color and 4-color projects.
- As a production artist will create highly detailed electronic final mechanical files for each marketing deliverable and pre-flight files to ensure quality and adherence to brand standards before being released to vendor. Incumbent works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for working on each project throughout the entire creative process for all Company consumer facing produced publications and various support pieces.
- Ensures that all creative components are delivered on time and in accordance with all printer specifications.
- Has strong knowledge of layout, graphic design, mechanical and printing production to complete projects. Executes all changes and enhancements to the original design.
- Responsible for finding all photography pick-ups and marking layouts with pick-up instructions. Pre-flights files, performs quality evaluations and makes necessary revisions in order to ensure quality work while maintaining brand standards.
- Manage all of the production needs in order to ensure the on-time delivery of the final files to the vendor.
Job ID: 314427MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: