Our client, a strategic brand advisory and management consulting firm, is seeking a mid-level graphic designer for a long-term contract position. The ideal candidate is driven and quick, and a great collaborator. In this role, you will be doing production work, and designing ads for social media, digital, and print. This is a temporary position in Atlanta, GA.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Understand and gather requirements needed for specific request/task.
- Proceed in compliance with the project schedule and prioritize work.
- Understand the brand guidelines.
- Design and produce assets (graphics and layouts) adhering to the brand guidelines.
- Come up with design concepts that fit the client's needs.
- Cooperate with other internal teams to achieve the best output.
- Participating in Design Reviews.
- Comply with and improvement of existing internal processes.
- Update of the request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on a regular basis.
Graphic Designer Requirements/Skills:
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a must.
- Adobe Sketch is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with online graphical design is a must.
- Ability to work on several tasks at the same time.
- Conceptual thinking and a good eye for detail.
- Team spirit, cooperation within the company.
- Willingness to constantly educate and develop yourself.
- Ability to adapt to the team.
Job ID: 317705MA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: