We are looking for an experienced omni channel Graphic Designer for a contract to hire opportunity currently located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Work where your ideas will be put into action.
- As a Designer, you’ll work closely and collaborate with art directors, copywriters, merchandisers and marketing partners to help grow our membership base, elevate the brand voice and promote high-level business initiatives.
- From designing for various types of media—including catalogs, landing pages, buying guides, social and in- club signage—to campaign ideation—you’ll be a part of every aspect in elevating our brand.
Graphic Designer Requirements
- We’re looking for a problem solver and conceptual thinker with experience in the design/creative field who:
- Thinks creatively and analytically
- Has omni-channel experience (well-versed in and must understand both print and digital design)
- Has extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Develops designs that can work across all channels
- Has a solid design portfolio with print and digital examples
- Understands of print production
- Has an eye for and is interested in photography
- Has a positive, can-do attitude and doesn’t need handholding
- Handles working with tight timelines
- Juggle multiple projects at one time
- Commit to working full-time
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: