Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the production design team to create collateral for POPs - mainly for holiday campaigns.
- Work on 3-4 campaigns consecutively.
- Image retouching.
- Ensure branding is consistent throughout design work.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Must have 3+ years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Animation skills are a plus.
- Prior agency or in-house agency.
Job ID: 316873
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: